Published: 3:47 am, Wed. February 10th, 2016Updated: 7:03 pm
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
1. HOW TRUMP WON IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
The real estate mogul capitalized on voters who described themselves as angry and those who want a political outsider in the Oval Office, according to exit polls.
2. GOP FIELD DWINDLES BY TWO
Chris Christie and Carly Fiorina both head for the exits after disappointing showings in New Hampshire.
3. GOVERNMENT TARGETS FERGUSON, MISSOURI, WITH CIVIL-RIGHTS COMPLAINT
The lawsuit accuses the city of routinely violating residents’ rights and misusing law enforcement to generate revenue.
4. RUSSIA PROPOSES MARCH 1 CEASEFIRE IN SYRIA
The U.S., though, calls for an immediate halt to the fighting — believing Moscow is giving itself and the Syrian government three weeks to try to crush moderate rebel groups.
5. YELLEN PAINTS DREARY ECONOMIC PICTURE
The Fed chair cautions that global weakness and falling financial markets could depress the U.S. economy’s growth.
6. TWIN EXPLOSIONS RIP THROUGH REFUGEE CAMP
Two female suicide bombers blow themselves up in the camp in northeastern Nigeria, killing at least 58 people.
7. WHY TWITTER’S STOCK IS TAKING ANOTHER HIT
The one-time trend-setting company showed no user growth at all in the fourth quarter.
8. SIRHAN SIRHAN AGAIN DENIED PAROLE
It’s the 15th time that officials have declined to release Sen. Robert F. Kennedy’s assassin.
9. WHAT BURGER KING IS ADDING TO ITS BILL OF FARE
The fast-food chain says it plans to put hot dogs on its menu nationally for the first time.
10. KENYAN ATHLETES ALLEGE DOPING BRIBERY
The pair tell the AP that the top track and field official in Kenya asked each of them for a $24,000 bribe to reduce their suspensions for doping.