• In this Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2016 photo workers rebuild an historic stone cabin on Mount Mansfield in Stowe, Vt. The building was gutted in a fire last Christmas Eve when the founder of Burton Snowboards' two sons accidentally caused a fire. The family donated $150,000 to help rebuild the Stone Hut, which will be open for overnight guests starting on Dec. 1. (AP Photo/Lisa Rathke)

    Vermont rebuilds historic mountain cabin accidentally burned

    STOWE, Vt. (AP) — A historic mountaintop stone cabin that was gutted by an accidental fire caused by the sons of a snowboard company founder almost a year ago has been rebuilt and will be ready for guests soon.