Above, the Artesia Fire Department works to extinguish a blaze Wednesday evening at a local residence. The AFD was dispatched at 6:48 p.m. Wednesday to a structure fire at 309 W. Cleveland Ave. The fire may have been caused by a faulty water heater. The home sustained significant damage. No injuries were reported. Grace Miller – Daily Press
This entry was posted on March 6, 2014, 2:14 pm and is filed under Artesia Headlines. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.