Published: 11:17 pm, Sun. Mar. 25th, 2018Updated: 11:15 pm
Central Valley Electric Cooperative has selected five area students to participate in the Government-in-Action Youth Tour this June in Washington, D.C.
Holly Energy Partners will be co-sponsoring these students on this once-in-a-lifetime trip. The five CVE representatives will join students from around New Mexico and across the United States to learn about electric cooperatives, American History, U.S. Government, and much more.
The students selected include:
• Denver Williams – senior at Artesia High School and son of Perry and Missy Williams
• Christina Bejarano – senior at Hagerman High School and daughter of Jose and Cristina Bejarano
• Haylee Sant – senior at Hagerman High School and daughter of David and Debi Sant
• Shelby Freeland – junior at Dexter High School and daughter of Brian and Gaynette Freeland
• Timothy Fuller – senior at Roswell High School and son of Tim and Cindy Fuller
CVE encourages all high school juniors and seniors to apply for this annual opportunity. For more information, visit www.cvecoop.org.